COVID-19 LEVEL 2.5 MANAGEMENT PLAN
During Level 2.5 the management plan will consist of precautionary health and safety measures to help minimise the risk of contracting COVID-19 to our stall holders and our customers & their families. The Clevedon Farmers Market Management Plan includes but is not limited to the following:
Process and procedure upon entry to Market
- Entry into the markets will be monitored by a clicker system which will not exceed 100 people at any given time. To stop congestion we will run a ONE ENTRY & ONE EXIT DRIVE WAY.
- Use the hand sanitisers provided when entering and exciting our markets
- Check in via the COVID-19 Tracer app is encouraged
- Adhere to a 1m social distancing for those you know and a 2m for those you don’t know. NO physical contact with others. (please only engage contact with those of your bubble, be smart and caring to others)
- Remember to wash and sanitise your hands
Duty of Care/Self Management and care of others
- Frequently wash your hands and/or use hand sanitiser
- If you need to cough or sneeze pease do so into your elbow or use a tissue
- STAY HOME if you are unwell and seek medical advice where possible - NO EXCEPTIONS (please be kind as some may have hay fever)
- Where possible maintain a 1m, 2m social distancing requirement
- Be smart about physical contact others may not be prepared to shake hands or hug so please be kind
- Depending on numbers of stalls we will space each stall 1m apart, with a possible option to use tents if needed
Opening and close times will remain the same. We do encourage ALL not to congregate in groups at anytime during our opening hours to minimise risk to yourself and others or we do ask you to keep these brief.
We know times are tough but if we all do our part we will get to level 1. We hope we haven’t missed anything but if you do have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us.
Lets all support one another and work smarter not harder! WELCOME BACK!